Turning down an offer from Parmiters?

Independent Schools as an alternative to Grammar

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
stardreamer

Turning down an offer from Parmiters?

Post by stardreamer »

Out of interest is there anybody on here who intends to turn down an offer from Parmiters Secondary school as they have chosen an independent.

Thank you.
Charl39

Post by Charl39 »

Good luck and let's hope someone will reply to you with good news very soon Stardreamer.
Charl39
percyspark

Post by percyspark »

There are 4 children in my sons class that have turned down a place.

My son was told on his letter that although he did not get a high enough score for a place he would be 4th on their waiting list if we wished to send the form back, but as he has chosen a different school we won't be on the waiting list.

So there is still hope if you are waiting for the next round of allocations. :D
matthews

Post by matthews »

Thankyou percyspark so much for letting us know. This is great news for people on the Parmiters waiting list. My DC is just above yours , so it gives us all some hope for next week.
Thanks again
X
Milla

Post by Milla »

sounds like he's straight in, stardreamer! Result!
[img]http://sl.glitter-graphics.net/pub/47/47055t4vjrz296r.gif[/img]
stardreamer

Post by stardreamer »

Wow...at last some positive responses!!

On another thread, in the Hertfordshire section, there has been information posted which could also result in another 4 places available. As long as the 4 places on this thread, are not the same children, the result so far could be 8 places which will become available!!

Thank you for responding and taking the time to read this thread. Please continue to post if you have any further information. It really does give many of us hope!!

xx
Charl39

Post by Charl39 »

When is the last day to decline/accept in Herts Stardreamer? Hopefully some good news soon for you!
Charl39
stardreamer

Post by stardreamer »

You must return the form by 16th March!! Hopefully by this time next week we may have all fallen down the list.
I hope that so many of us get good news.
xx
matthews

Post by matthews »

Has anyone accepted a Parmiters Academic place, who are still waiting for a Indie. Just to give me a small glimmer of hope. If preferred send me a PM.
Thankyou
stardreamer

Post by stardreamer »

I just wanted to thank all the members who posted information on this thread.
Yesterday my DD was offered a place at Parmiters!.We are thrilled and very proud of her.
A dear friend, who has a daughter in my daughters class, was also offered a place.
This thread has helped me tremendously over the past weeks and it offered hope to myself and many others.
Please, please continue to post on here if you decide to decline your offer. There are still many members who are waiting to hear news.
Our offer has now created a domino effect and will free up places at other schools.
Many thanks to you all.
xx
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now