Lost in the post ?

Eleven Plus (11+) in Gloucestershire (Glos)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

arealfarmer

Lost in the post ?

Post by arealfarmer »

Just having idle thoughts..........what if the acceptance letter (s) doesn't get there .....

Am I the only one , or have you all sent recorded delivery ?
susiesue

Post by susiesue »

My thoughts exactly! Sent the form on saturday evening and still haven't received the envelope they're supposed to send back :( If it doesn't arrive with this mornings post I'll be on the phone straight away!
susiesue

Post by susiesue »

Talk about 'speaking of the devil'! Within 2 minutes of posting, the envelope landed on the floor....spooky :lol:

One very relieved parent :wink:

Has yours arrived yet arealfarmer?
Milla

Post by Milla »

what envelope they're meant to send back!! Were we meant to put in a SAE?? :shock:
susiesue

Post by susiesue »

Didn't have to put one in. I just wanted that extra peace of mind. I take it you didn't include one Milla.
Milla

Post by Milla »

You take it quite correctly, Susie! I was so busy sending it off IMMEDIATELY I forgot to think about a stuck down envelope. :cry:
Milla

Post by Milla »

PHEW. Phoned up. They've received it.
What went unsaid, of course, but thrummed heavily down the phone lines, was the notion of bright kid, thick mum. :cry:
Snowdrops

Post by Snowdrops »

:lol: :lol: :lol: aw, bless
Glparent

Post by Glparent »

SAE ????? Did have that thought at 3am having posted said form night before! Only posted it first class as Recorded seemed to offer no more security (they can only sign for it if it gets there!) and Special Delivery was nearly a fiver :shock: - thought I'd start saving for the uniform etc now!

Presumably (and this is a BIG presumption!) as you either had to accept OR decline on that form, if GCC don't receive anything from you (lost in postal system) they WILL conact you to find out what your DC is doing come September??????

Or am I placing too much trust in common sense? :?

Now where's the number for Shire Hall?
Milla

Post by Milla »

01452 425407!!
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now