Judd transport

Eleven Plus (11+) in Kent

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
Frustratedmum

Judd transport

Post by Frustratedmum »

I'm hoping very much not to offend anyone as this is never my goal but I do know that this can be a very 'fragile' subject.
We're quite a way from Judd but I'm starting to wonder more & more whether it's worth applying for. What I'm trying to find out is, (I've read many threads but can't seem to find the one I'm looking for) do Judd have their own school travel service & where might I find out information on where they pick up from if that is the case?
Many thanks
sherry_d

Post by sherry_d »

Impossible is Nothing.
Frustratedmum

Post by Frustratedmum »

Thanks sherry_d this site is helpful :D
mystery

Post by mystery »

Please don't apologise for wanting to apply to Judd. I live in West Kent, and quite honestly don't mind if you are applying from Scotland or the moon!

Good luck - oh and by the way, every Kent school at secondary level is a long way from here!
Frustratedmum

Post by Frustratedmum »

:D Thanks mystery! The only reason I'm even considering it is because of the score that DS got (shocked us all :lol: ) & I understand that this plays a big part in their selection so it's just a possibilty we could look at, otherwise I really wouldn't have given it a second thought, in terms of distance.
doodles

Post by doodles »

Hi FM, I would seriously think about it - go and have a look, see what you think even try the journey - out but why not? If your DS has the score go for it. As they say "nothing ventured nothing gained".
Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad !
long and winding road

Post by long and winding road »

Are you considering applying for this year or next Frustratedmum? Assuming next as presumably too late to apply now for this year - but if DS has done test then maybe it is this year. Anyway, some areas have private transport arranged. Where we live you can get a private hire mini bus that picks up and drops off both ways- costs £800 a year but there is usually a waiting list (it runs from the Westerham area and surrounding villages on route I think) Don't know if this is any use to you but can pm there number if you want it.
long and winding road

Post by long and winding road »

Sorry Frustrated mum - have just seen your other thread which explains everything and clearly the min bus I mentioned would be no use to you at all. Good luck with whatever you decide to do!
Frustratedmum

Post by Frustratedmum »

:D Thanks anyway long & winding road! I should have divulged a little more info to save confusion :oops: :lol:
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now