WHSB Waiting List - Please Post Info Here.......

Eleven Plus (11+) in Essex

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
maymum

WHSB Waiting List - Please Post Info Here.......

Post by maymum »

Hi to all just thought I would set up a thread for Westcliff High School for Boys regard waiting list info.......any would be greatly appreciated

My DS

English 39/50
Maths 25/45
VR 38/80 ooooops

Weighted Score 317.91

16th on waiting list.......and hoping for lots of movement!!!!!!
maymum

Re: WHSB Waiting List - Please Post Info Here.......

Post by maymum »

maymum wrote:Hi to all just thought I would set up a thread for Westcliff High School for Boys regard waiting list info.......any would be greatly appreciated

My DS

English 39/50
Maths 25/45
VR 38/80 ooooops

Weighted Score 317.91

16th on waiting list.......and hoping for lots of movement!!!!!!
17th March......yipee now number 11 :D
GibsonES335

Post by GibsonES335 »

Hang in there maymum. There's plenty of time.
waitingmum

Post by waitingmum »

Hi Maymum, it's waitingmum. Glad to hear that your son has moved up the waiting list. My son has been in the position 14 on the waiting list from when the allocations were done and he doesn't seem to have moved. Did Southend Borough Council actually advise you of your son's new position on the waiting list? I am a bit worried that we have always been in the same position and although there has been some movement, the council has not confirmed our new position.
maymum

Post by maymum »

waitingmum wrote:Hi Maymum, it's waitingmum. Glad to hear that your son has moved up the waiting list. My son has been in the position 14 on the waiting list from when the allocations were done and he doesn't seem to have moved. Did Southend Borough Council actually advise you of your son's new position on the waiting list? I am a bit worried that we have always been in the same position and although there has been some movement, the council has not confirmed our new position.
waitingmum, I have sent you a PM.
EKK

Post by EKK »

Still waiting for Westcliff High School for Boys outside the catchment area waiting list current status.
I beleive the deadline for rejecting schools has passed and there are rumours going around that there has been movement. However, Southend admissions stated that the list will not be updated until the end of the month.

I have had experience with the waiting list in 2007 for Chelmsford County High for Girls, through Essex. The waiting list there was updated every single day and you could call anytime and would be told the status.

Does anybody know for sure when we should call Southend admissions again to get a straight answer?
chafford_dad

Post by chafford_dad »

Just spoke to Southend admission to check waiing list for WHSG, they told me to call back on Friday.
chafford_dad

Post by chafford_dad »

Just spoke to Southend admission to check waiing list for WHSG, they told me to call back on Friday.
maymum

Post by maymum »

chafford_dad wrote:Just spoke to Southend admission to check waiing list for WHSG, they told me to call back on Friday.
Yes I rang today and was told the same thing.....grrrrrrr :roll:
waitingmum

Post by waitingmum »

I rang this afternoon and got the same response to call back on Friday. This is becoming exceedingly frustrating for me. I just can't take it anymore.
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now