Nonsuch Waiting List

Eleven Plus (11+) in Surrey (Sutton, Kingston and Wandsworth)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

DIY Mum3

Nonsuch Waiting List

Post by DIY Mum3 »

Does anyone know the current cut off mark for out of catchment girls? Nonsuch will not give out this information for reasons best known to themselves. I know they have sent out the next wave of offers so if anyone knows an out of catchment girl who has received an offer, please post.
2outof3

Post by 2outof3 »

The lowest I have heard of so far is 232 but that was in first allocation - is presumably lower by now???
keepcalmandcarryon

Post by keepcalmandcarryon »

For those sitting in the future and waiting now, Nonsuch has kindly updated their website with the following http://www.nonsuch.co.uk/admissions/update.php
As it says you can call to find out your position. The scores are interesting considering all the discussion after we sat the exam and will now help all those sitting next year to get a good idea of whether they would get an offer or not. I am sure they will update this with last offer information when available.
keepcalmandcarryon

Post by keepcalmandcarryon »

Just in case the link is removed. The lowest first offer for out of catchment was 237, for in catchment 212. There will have been some offers since and quite a few of the girls who scored highly will have taken other schools. Good luck to anyone waiting.
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now