Newstead meet up

Eleven Plus (11+) in Bexley and Bromley

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
SJqwerty

Newstead meet up

Post by SJqwerty »

Just want to say thanks for all the recent posts on Newstead - have found it useful as my DD starts in September. I was wondering whether there were any other girls starting at Newstead from the Beckenham/Penge/Crystal Palace areas as it would be great for the girls to get together before term starts.

There is a school bus that runs through this area but we were thinking of the train. Are there many Year 7 girls that travel on the train or is this something they tend to do in the later years.

Any info would be useful! Thanks :D
PW Mum

Post by PW Mum »

My daughter and her friend will go on the train but only from Petts wood. I think I read on an earlier post that lots of girls use the train so I am sure she will bump into someone
PW MUM
bromley mum

Post by bromley mum »

My DD's friend who is Beckenham used the coach in Year 7 but she found travelling by train was more convenient so she started using the train. I'm sure if your DD decides to use the train she will find many other girls. She found that one advantage of starting with the coach is that you make friends really quickly. Then you can find people who can travel on the train with you.
SJqwerty

Post by SJqwerty »

Thanks for your replies. Think I will book the coach for the first term so she can have the choice. The train seems the much quicker option! Look forward to meeting to you all in June. :D
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now