good news

Eleven Plus (11+) in Surrey (Sutton, Kingston and Wandsworth)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

pony

good news

Post by pony »

I just received the email notification and my daughter got in to Nonsuch high school, Thanks for every one and especialyy this forum,it was ahuge help to me . Thanks once again.
Kaz

Post by Kaz »

My son passed and we're in our first choice school as well.
bakersdozen

Lovely news

Post by bakersdozen »

:D
Letter now received and my son has passed for Tiffin. What a relief! Especially as I have one son already there in Year 9 so double pressure second time round for us all. I love that Kingston mother / daughter combo!!!

The other three boys from his class at Primary who sat it have all passed to so very big smiles all round here. Hard work and tears paid off. Thanks to all posters on this site - its been a god send at times. I m quite prepared to answer any questions if anyone is interested - will keep looking in!
Rcww

News

Post by Rcww »

Hi All,

Can someone confirm if the letters recieved were from the Tiffin or from the council? And also does it tell you what mark was acheived?

I still waiting for the letter.
Jess

Post by Jess »

Hurrah, well done Pony, Kaz, BakersDozen. Not that you'll be reading this as you'll be too busy celebrating.

BakersDozen, ANY advice or info you can pass on re preparing for Tiffin would be much appreciated by all of us with 11 plus still to come...practice material, how long you prepared for, marks in practice papers etc etc etc...basically anything that you think might help.

Hope you all enjoy the moment
bakers dozen

todays letter

Post by bakers dozen »

The letter we received came from Surrey ( postmarked on outside SCC) and was a white A5 envelope. It said "I am writing to let you know the outcome of your application for a secondary school place. I am pleased to offer ## a place at Tiffin School for Boys. The school will write to you with further details."

So no details of test scores or anything so maybe the letter from Tiffin itself will shed more light. Wonder when that will be!

When my older son got in it was "big envelope good - small envelope bad" no such clues now!
Kaz

Post by Kaz »

Yes we had isimilar letter from the LB of Sutton.
alia

Post by alia »

well done. bakerzdozen, which part of town do you live in? just think i may be near you!
bakersdozen

Post by bakersdozen »

Thanks for the thanks alia! I am in Esher.

Did you get the school you wanted too?

Jess - will log in later this week and see if there is anything I can pass on.
Jess

Post by Jess »

Thanks-that would be great
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now