How many????

Independent Schools as an alternative to Grammar

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
chardom

How many????

Post by chardom »

How many pairs of rugby/sports socks can DS lose in year 7? Already 5 and a half pairs missing :shock: although he did appear with just one sock tonight :roll: so I suppose I can match that with other odd sock which has been on its own since christmas! Bets are now being taken in our house as to how many he will have lost by July! Is it just my DS or is this a Yr7 thing? It's very frustrating!
Midget Man

Post by Midget Man »

No, no, no, it's not just you :lol: Although my Midget is not in yr7 yet he has lost fleece jacket, sock's brand new trainer, countless school jumper's etc etc. You are lucky that it's just sock's which in comparison to the rest of uniform is relatively cheap :D
KB

Post by KB »

I never understand how labelled items of clothing can go missing - surely they can't actually disappear :?
Mind you my DS could have socks belonging to half the class in his games bag & probably wouldn't even notice :)
doodles

Post by doodles »

Last week, when there was a frost on the ground, DS1 went to school in short sleeve shirt and blazer and no jumper. Why? Because in the two weeks of the new term he had lost 3 and of course he couldn't find them anywhere!

Guess what that night he came home with all 3.
Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad !
Sassie'sDad

Post by Sassie'sDad »

Biggest shock yet was on Wednesday evening when I pulled out dd2's swimming towel and cossy from her games bag to put in the wash! Out came a strange towel and a boy's cossy!!!
Midget Man

Post by Midget Man »

Oh my, that's not good Sassie's Dad :shock: :lol:
Snowdrops

Post by Snowdrops »

Sorry, but this is gonna have to go to Rehab now!! :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Midget Man

Post by Midget Man »

Yet again, I see Snowdrops name is involved :wink: :lol:
Rugbymum

Post by Rugbymum »

Sassie'sDad wrote:Biggest shock yet was on Wednesday evening when I pulled out dd2's swimming towel and cossy from her games bag to put in the wash! Out came a strange towel and a boy's cossy!!!
The mind boggles at how this could have happened, knowing that they have seperate changing rooms :lol: :shock:
heartmum

Post by heartmum »

Sassie'sDad wrote:Biggest shock yet was on Wednesday evening when I pulled out dd2's swimming towel and cossy from her games bag to put in the wash! Out came a strange towel and a boy's cossy!!!
:shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Heartmum x x x