Pates Waiting List - Monitoring how far it goes down

Eleven Plus (11+) in Gloucestershire (Glos)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
Tessiebear

Pates Waiting List - Monitoring how far it goes down

Post by Tessiebear »

As many people have also asked about this, but it seems to have got lost in other posts, I wondered if we could have one just to reflect any movement on the waiting list.

If anyone has any ideas of which number they have reached would they add it on here so we can see how far down the waiting list they get this year?

Thanks everyone and good luck if you are on the waiting list. :)
Tessiebear

Post by Tessiebear »

I see lots of people have read this but no replies as yet. :shock: :(

Doesn't anyone know how far they have gone down as it would be helpful for people waiting to find where they are?

If you have been offered a place or know anyone else who has off the waiting list would you mind letting us know and what number you were on it?

EmeraldE

Post by EmeraldE »

sorry Tressie, I have not heard anything about it. Sorry there has been no news
susiesue

Post by susiesue »

I did email Pate's about a week ago asking if there was any movement on the waiting list. Their reply was 'the waiting list remains the same.' Wasn't quite the reply i was hoping for :( They are being quite tight lipped about it :?
Tessiebear

Post by Tessiebear »

Thanks EmeraldE and susiesue for replying. :D

I don't think it's only Pates being tight lipped about it. It seems like people on here are being a bit cagey too, though I'm not sure why, as they've been happy to let people know in dribs and drabs on other posts, or maybe they're all just shy of posting!
:oops:

I felt sure Milla would know someone as she is usually a mine of information for us all on here.
:?
Milla

Post by Milla »

Tessiebear wrote: I felt sure Milla would know someone as she is usually a mine of information for us all on here.
:?
aka nosey old bag!! :lol: I'll see what i can do.
Perplexed 2009

Post by Perplexed 2009 »

Somebody at school said yesterday that their son got in - he was 6th on the waiting list, but l think that was a few months ago (that he got in).
Tessiebear

Post by Tessiebear »

Hi Perplexed :D

Thanks for replying - anyone else know anything?

Hi Milla :D

Not at all, just that you seem to have a very wide social network in that you usually know someone who knows about queries or knows someone else who does!!! :lol:
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now