Does anyboyd else's child have odd habits?

Discussion of all things non-11 Plus related

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

Midget Man

Does anyboyd else's child have odd habits?

Post by Midget Man »

I know these probably sound's really bizarre but my son has a habit for a while then it change's to something else. At the minute he has taken to saying a word out loud and then saying how many letter's it is? Example "weakened, 8" He's just done it the whole way through watching a programme. I find this very, very odd and wondered if anyone else's child seem to just pick a random habit?
yoyo123

Post by yoyo123 »

welcome to my world, I have 2 very odd children!
Midget Man

Post by Midget Man »

I must admit to getting a little worried so it's nice to see I have atleast you Yoyo who has an odd child :lol:
Fluffy66

Post by Fluffy66 »

Odd in our household is normal :lol:
Just1-2go

Post by Just1-2go »

My youngest is so odd his siblings have changed his name to incorporate the word "weird"!
tiredmum

Post by tiredmum »

Just1-2go wrote:My youngest is so odd his siblings have changed his name to incorporate the word "weird"!
lol same with my dd2 - dd1 also incorporates the word weird and occasionally freak - when talking about her - which isnt too good really! :shock:
Her teacher told me she was very individual - just a nice way of saying ODD really :lol:
jingle

Post by jingle »

My son has been nicknamed 'Random' at school, called 'individual' by the teachers and 'eccentric' by friends and rellys. He is not at all bothered and neither am I. Let's all celebrate our interestingly weird offspring :)
You are not alone!
Looking for help

Re:

Post by Looking for help »

Just1-2go wrote:My youngest is so odd his siblings have changed his name to incorporate the word "weird"!
Me too :lol:
Cats12

Re: Does anyboyd else's child have odd habits?

Post by Cats12 »

Aren't all boys a bit weird - DD certainly thinks so - and they get weirder the older they get (just look at OHs) - it's because they're from Mars really :mrgreen:
sallyj

Re: Does anyboyd else's child have odd habits?

Post by sallyj »

It's definately a boy 'thing' :D