pass mark togs, judd, skinners etc

Eleven Plus (11+) in Kent

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
neurotic kent mum

pass mark togs, judd, skinners etc

Post by neurotic kent mum »

so does any one know what the cut off mark was for these schools - siblings not included.
Sussex father

judd pass mark

Post by Sussex father »

The judd pass mark was 413. My son got 420 - and his birthday is in september :shock:
neurotic kent mum

Post by neurotic kent mum »

well done him, absolutely brilliant - but gives me hope for my son - October birthday - but only 5 now! ! not sure I can go through another two children doing this!

Post by Guest »

don't know how hard this info is to come by but quite willing to tell the lowest marks i know of. My daughter got to togs with 414 and i know of a boy going to skinners on 409. any others?

Interested i guess because i'm building up a head of steam about why so many kids who could benefit from 'a grammar school education' are just getting heartbreak and a feeling of failure.
Sussex father

Judd pass mark

Post by Sussex father »

I agree, despite my son getting a place, there has to be a better system than this. It seems so brutal. I feel sorry for the children that just missed out by a few marks.
kentmum1

Post by kentmum1 »

I agree. My son got a score of 405. He has an October birthday and was told he only had about 3 wrong on the maths. All the rest was 100%, but could still have been borderline for Skinners. How brutal can you get! However, he got his first choice TWGBS as is keen on football.
guest1

Post by guest1 »

Still don't know daughter's scores but have heard 395 did not get into Togs on first round allocation. I was really surprised by this - does this change greatly in the second allocation?
ignorant

Post by ignorant »

Are schools obliged to publish marks required for intake in a particular year? I know cohorts of students vary from year to year, but as a year 5 parent and out of area, I am particularly interested in the approximate level required for the schools to guage which would be our "Safe" bet next year.
Kentmum1

Post by Kentmum1 »

Skinners do publish their most recent admission figures, which are on display on their open evening, and also in their prospectus. TWGSB don't as they take the Kent minimum pass. I don't know about the others, as I have boys only! I'm sure if you rang the School, they would be more than happy to discuss. Now is a good time to do it, as I'm sure they have many calls like this at the moment.
kent guest7

Post by kent guest7 »

Old news but still fascinated. My daughter did not succeed. But does anyone know what the pass mark was for Togs/ twiggs?