induction days/parents' eves

Eleven Plus (11+) in Essex

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
dream on

induction days/parents' eves

Post by dream on »

My daughter has got into Colchester Girls, and is now asking lots of questions about the school, and is wondering if/when she might be invited to visit again! Anyone from previous years know what the poss arrangements might be? Thanks.
Karen

Post by Karen »

We've already been contacted by KEGS. The induction day is in July for us. I imagine you will get your pack from the school within the next few days with all those details in it.
Best regards
K.
MARIE

Post by MARIE »

Our daughter also got Colchester. In the pack received when visiting it shows that year 7 and lower 6 start the autumn term a day before the main school - so maybe this is the induction? I know Westcliffe have two days in July - so kinda hoping Colchester do something similar - as it would be such a postive buzz before the summer holidays start.

Drove there today and just looked through the gates - not the prettiest architecture, but it looked beautiful to her..

Marie

Post by Guest »

Well done to everyone.
Last year Colchester had an induction day in July. The children went in for the whole day and parents we invited in for lunch. After we had eated a very good lunch the children showed us what they had learned during the morning by taking us around the school and meeting the teachers. I hope this helps.
dream on

Post by dream on »

Thanks so much for all the info - have passed it on to excited daughter!

Post by Guest »

Having written my reply late last night and gone back to it today I see I made a silly spelling error I should have said eaten, not eated, oops!
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now