Past papers for St Olaves....where to get them?

Eleven Plus (11+) in Bexley and Bromley

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
nina1on

Past papers for St Olaves....where to get them?

Post by nina1on »

Does anyone know where I could get(buy) past papers for St Olaves entrance exam? Thanks
bromley mum

Re: Past papers for St Olaves....where to get them?

Post by bromley mum »

I don't think you will be able to get your hands on actual past papers. You can, however, get papers which will prepare your DS for the exam. These are available on websites and bookshops. Good luck.
doodles

Post by doodles »

Pretty certain that they aren't published. However, you can download an abridged version of the previous year's paper from their website.

Goodluck.
long and winding road

Post by long and winding road »

They don't publish them because the idea is that they don't want the boys to be over tutored by never ending practice. They try to measure natural ability but of course it won't do any harm to do the Bond or other papers. I'm sure there isn't a boy going to St O's that didn't do Bond or other practice papers!
mosemant

Post by mosemant »

mine didn't do any practice papers as the exam is a maths/reading comp/piece of writing format rather than verbal/non verbal reasoning

Often (I believe) the writing test is persuasive writing but last year it was continuing the story of a being followed by a black shadow