Tiffin Girls v Tiffin Boys

Eleven Plus (11+) in Surrey (Sutton, Kingston and Wandsworth)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
bakersdozen

Tiffin Girls v Tiffin Boys

Post by bakersdozen »

Same test - higher pass mark. Therefore harder to get into girls. Boys qualifying score was 225 and girls was 233.

Sympathies to those of you trying to get girls in for next year - its a big challenge!
Louise2

Post by Louise2 »

I know my daugher got 232 and didn't get Tiffin Girls.
hopeful

Post by hopeful »

but surely your daughter must be high on the waiting list with a score of 232? I heard the girls' school can go down to 40 on waiting list.

Post by Guest »

Do not despair, last year the waiting list moved down 70 places and offers made at 230 my daughter scored 231 and got in you propably hear by April good luck
Tiffin girls parent

Post by Guest »

Anonymous wrote:Do not despair, last year the waiting list moved down 70 places and offers made at 230 my daughter scored 231 and got in you propably hear by April good luck
Tiffin girls parent
My daughter got 258, but Tiffin wasn't our first preference, and is going elsewhere so the lists already down one. Good luck :wink:
Louise2

Post by Louise2 »

Looks like all is not lost for us, what a difference 48 hours makes. Been told my daughter is in the top 15 on waiting list, so should be fine.
Jess

Post by Jess »

That's great news Louise. I did think she must be very high on the list with that score. You must be delighted
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now