Chelmsford county high 2007 intake

Eleven Plus (11+) in Essex

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
shaking mum

Chelmsford county high 2007 intake

Post by shaking mum »

Hi

Has anybody else had the pack? The 2nd page of my letter is missing and I was wondering if the induction day for the girls was given. I have everything else so now it feels very real (horribley sick for those who didn't make it - save for the other thread and will post scores she got if that helps anybody. Thanks
guest2

Post by guest2 »

Hi,

We have received the pack from the school. On the second page induction date is given as Thursday 28th June. Girls will go at 2.15pm with us joining them from 5.15pm onwards. Also there is one slip on the second page which we have to send that to the school for accepting the place.

You better contact the school regarding that.

SDK

Post by Guest »

Thanks for you reply, I will contact the school Monday. My daughter is looking forward to going although she is the only one from her school,they really seem to have grown up since they got the news of where they will be going.

Post by Guest »

Anonymous wrote:Thanks for you reply, I will contact the school Monday. My daughter is looking forward to going although she is the only one from her school,they really seem to have grown up since they got the news of where they will be going.

My daughter was the only one that got in from her school last year and she loves it. She enjoyed the induction day but also went along to the netball and hockey after school classes they offered to the girls that were successful in gaining a place and these helped her meet lots of girls prior to the induction day. Well done to your daughter.

Post by Guest »

Thanks for your kind words, my daughter is going to the hockey & netball and looking forward to meeting new people and finding out what house she is in.
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now