11+ clubs in Chemsford ?

Eleven Plus (11+) in Essex

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
Rinette

11+ clubs in Chemsford ?

Post by Rinette »

Hi,
I am still looking, searching, for some tutoring help for my son who will be in year 5 in Sept... :wink:
Private tutor, 11+ club, DIY ... and I just try to gather data to make the best informed choice for him and also our family life (+ finance !).
I realise that it is not possible on this forum to recommend a tutor. But would it be possible to know if an '11+ club' exists in the Chelmsford area (apart from KipMcGrath or similar) ? I am aware of one in Billericay, and one in Ingastone and wonder if there is the equivalent in Chelmsford and where I could find the information (google not very helpful, free magasines like Primary times neither...)
Thanks ! :D
Chelmsford mum

Re: 11+ clubs in Chemsford ?

Post by Chelmsford mum »

Sainsburys in Springfield has an explore learning which has a club.I have heard positive things about it.It is also worth ringing tutors as some of them do run clubs too.
chelmsford dad

re explore learning

Post by chelmsford dad »

my boy just got into kegs and he used the explore learning club at sainsburys , im not sure how others there did and i would say that the work i did with him probably contributed more but what was important though was that he was in a group of other kids going through the same process (his school had no 11+ interest whatsoever) and i think this made him feel more comfortable.
of course that is going to be down to individual preference as some kids might respond better to a private tutor one on one.
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now