good luck to all

Discussion of all things non-11 Plus related

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

need to pass

good luck to all

Post by need to pass »

im just about to embark on the huge exhausting task of my daughters appeal. i have gathered evidence , spoken to teachers, written notes, bullet points ,searched the web for ideas ,cried a thousand tears and all this in 4 days since the results.
it gives me great comfort that i have found this website, to share the ups and downs with. i know there are many more of us appeal mums and dads out there, who were so close, but just not close enough. it breaks all our hearts, when we feel we have failed them, our precious children.
at the moment it feels like there is a cloud over us, the task of appeal seems so daunting, just remember that ,you can do it, if you can bring a pure bundle of joy into this world, protect them,love them and teach them, i am sure without a doubt that you can put together an appeal that shows just how clever and talented your child is , after all they learnt from the best....you
good luck to each and everyone of you.....
Laid back son worried mum

Post by Laid back son worried mum »

You are so strong and positive..I would like to add my best wishes to your efforts and all the other Mums and Dads out there.

Good Luck
SJ

Post by SJ »

All the very best and I hope all goes well.
need to pass

note to sj

Post by need to pass »

sj your son is an inspiration to all,
it reminds us that there are other causes to fight for. my daughter runs the race for life every year supporting womens cancers, i dont make her, she just feels it is her contribution.
we are so lucky to have such strong inspirational children all of us whether helping good causes, beating an illness or just coping with childhood and its many issues it now has .
best of luck to him in his new challenges
rosey

Post by rosey »

when we feel we have failed them, our precious children
I do know how you feel, and I am not in the same boat, but please do not ever feel you have failed your child. We did everything we could, whether it was DYI, tutor etc etc They just happened to be unlucky on the day.
you can do it, if you can bring a pure bundle of joy into this world, protect them,love them and teach them, i am sure without a doubt that you can put together an appeal that shows just how clever and talented your child is , after all they learnt from the best....you
If there is any justice in this world, you will win, you and your child deserve it.

Good luck, please keep us posted. I will be praying for you and all the others( tired Mum, Bo Peep)
sw

Post by sw »

Wish you all the best with your appeal.I really hope your daughter gets through.
SilverGirl

Post by SilverGirl »

[quote="Laid back son worried mum"]You are so strong and positive..I would like to add my best wishes to your efforts and all the other Mums and Dads out there.

Good Luck[/quote]
Good Luck. I second that.
NEED TO PASS

THANKYOU

Post by NEED TO PASS »

thankyou all so much for your words , i have now narrowed down the 4 pages of my appeal to 2. hopefully i shall get it down to 1 so it will fit on the appeal form. lol !!!
unfortuately like most mums i have a lot to say about my daughter after all she is the best thing since sliced bread, according to me of course ....lol
i will keep you all posted ,of my progress. i am hoping to get my appeal in by friday, and then only a 9-12 week wait for the results .......
wish me luck!!!!!!!!
Laid back Son,Worried Mum

Post by Laid back Son,Worried Mum »

Bucketloads and bucketloads coming your way,every where and every day!!
wish me luck!!!!!!!!
Keep tweaking the appeal, you'll find a way to say it all!
nomorefingernails

Post by nomorefingernails »

All the best to you in your appeal, I really hope you get the result you want from it!
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now