help!

Eleven Plus (11+) in Kent

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
jojo

help!

Post by jojo »

I live in Bexley borough but my son did Bexley tests and kent tests (for dartford area). On march 2nd I recieved his bexley results but not his kent ones. Tried ringing KCC and also the school but no one has the information so they say! I have been allocated a school in my borough but would still like to know how he scored! Does anyone know who I can find out from? thanx!
Kentmum1

Post by Kentmum1 »

We had our scores given by son's headteacher. KCC do not state these in their letter. I thought this was the system used everywhere. However, we are in W Kent, so may be different. Have you asked your headteacher? If they don't have the scores, they will be able to point you in right direction.

Post by Guest »

I'm a bexley mum too. I got a letter this morning saying I should contact the school for my son's results in the Kent test. You've probably had one today too or maybe tomorrow. :roll: I guess if you get your first choice school, they cant be bothered to let you know about the other results. I wonder why? :roll:
jojo

Post by jojo »

Hi thanks yes I did get a letter from KCC this morning! Very strange way of doing things. He did pass but got third choice which was bexley grammar. Still cant really moan about it!
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now