Slightly off topic but.........

Eleven Plus (11+) in Buckinghamshire (Bucks)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
proudswan

Slightly off topic but.........

Post by proudswan »

Can anyone advise me where to find the admissions profile for primary schools in Milton Keynes? I have tried internet searches and could find the Bucks information, but this does not include MK!

Thank you for any help.
Etienne

Re: Slightly off topic but.........

Post by Etienne »

Not sure if this is what you wanted?
http://www.miltonkeynes.gov.uk/schools/ ... iveNumber=

I imagine most authorities will be updating their information for 2011-12 in the next month or so.
Etienne
proudswan

Post by proudswan »

Hi Etienne and thank you. I was actually looking for the document that shows how many applied and how many got places etc.
mitasol

Post by mitasol »

Not many LEA's provide as much detail on allocations as Bucks. If MK LEA don't provide the information you could always try requesting it for any school you are interested in.
proudswan

Post by proudswan »

Thank you mitasol.
Etienne

Post by Etienne »

Looking at the Admissions Code, the allocation profile for each school seems to be one of those things an authority 'should' be publishing (where possible), rather than 'must'.
Information in respect of each school mentioned
13. To enable local authorities to compile and publish composite prospectuses for parents which include accurate and the most up to date information, the governing bodies of each maintained school in the local authority's area must provide the local authority with the information by 8 August in the offer year in respect of the admission arrangements set in the determination year .....

d) The published admission number for each stage of entry, along with the number of preferences expressed for places in the previous application year. Where possible, schools should indicate the number of successful applications admitted in the previous year, including the criteria under which they were accepted, and whether this reflects the pattern of recent years.
Etienne
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now