help!

Eleven Plus (11+) in Kent

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
jojo

help!

Post by jojo »

I live in Bexley borough but my son did Bexley tests and kent tests (for dartford area). On march 2nd I recieved his bexley results but not his kent ones. Tried ringing KCC and also the school but no one has the information so they say! I have been allocated a school in my borough but would still like to know how he scored! Does anyone know who I can find out from? thanx!
Kentmum1

Post by Kentmum1 »

We had our scores given by son's headteacher. KCC do not state these in their letter. I thought this was the system used everywhere. However, we are in W Kent, so may be different. Have you asked your headteacher? If they don't have the scores, they will be able to point you in right direction.

Post by Guest »

I'm a bexley mum too. I got a letter this morning saying I should contact the school for my son's results in the Kent test. You've probably had one today too or maybe tomorrow. :roll: I guess if you get your first choice school, they cant be bothered to let you know about the other results. I wonder why? :roll:
jojo

Post by jojo »

Hi thanks yes I did get a letter from KCC this morning! Very strange way of doing things. He did pass but got third choice which was bexley grammar. Still cant really moan about it!