NEXT SUNDAY..

Eleven Plus (11+) in Kent

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
pdharmendra

NEXT SUNDAY..

Post by pdharmendra »

Hi All,

Next Sunday this time last touch for exam and get ready for Tuesday(14)....Have a good full week with your child's preparation...
blessedmum

Re: NEXT SUNDAY..

Post by blessedmum »

Should I be letting her rest this week or just doing 15min practice tests. do not want to wear her out but want to keep the brain ticking. please advice
sherry_d

Post by sherry_d »

Blessedmum maybe a 15mins a day exercise this week to just keep her mind ticking until Friday and then leave it. Thats what we are doing anyway. They are also going to do the practice test this week so that should keep them ticking too and thinking about it you may not even need the extra work at home. Mine is just doing mental maths short exercises for the next few days - the schofield and sims worksheets hopefully to address some silly mistakes she makes on easy questions.
Impossible is Nothing.
blessedmum

Post by blessedmum »

Thanks Sherry_d,

everytime i think about it, my heart skips a beat. its almost here.
tiredmum

Post by tiredmum »

blessedmum wrote:Thanks Sherry_d,

everytime i think about it, my heart skips a beat. its almost here.
This time last year that is just how i felt.

Wishing you all lots of luck. It will all be fine whatever happens - things have a way of working out.
You just need to try and sit back with the knowing that you and your dc have given it your full attention, you have both done the best you can.
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now