BLISS

Discussion of all things non-11 Plus related

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

doodles

BLISS

Post by doodles »

Bliss. DS1 at school; DS2 and DH off cycling with a picnic for a "Daddy Day". One day at home BY MYSELF before going back to work tomorrow!

Let's put the kettle on.
chicko-mum

Re: BLISS

Post by chicko-mum »

Aaaah, sounds wonderful. I could do with one of those! :roll:
Enjoy your day :D
zorro

Post by zorro »

I am having one too! DD back yesterday, DS gone for Y9 Induction Day and not back till 5pm. Just got the downstairs of my house into reasonable state of tidiness, now having coffee and Special K bar before tackling the upstairs!
Snowdrops

Post by Snowdrops »

Go on then, I'll have a coffee too - I've just got back from a big food shop and I need it.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm bliss :D
jingle

Post by jingle »

Ahhhhh yes! Feels good. I have a couple of hours of 'alone' time for the first time in ages. Slippers on, feet up and steaming cuppa within easy reach. Tons of other stuff I should be doing but what the heck!
Back to work tomorrow so will savour the peace for now. :D
doodles

Post by doodles »

Enjoy. I can honestly say this is the first "me" time I have had since before the start of the summer holidays. Like you Jingle, there is plenty I should be doing but I am sitting with a coffee and browsing here instead. Bliss for a couple of hours and it is back to work tomorrow!
ourmaminhavana

Post by ourmaminhavana »

I feel lost. I'm rattling round by myself as DD started primary and DS secondary yesterday. Still recovering from his phone call yesterday telling me that he'd missed the bus and the Head of Sixth form was bringing him home. Plus he'd had to borrow her mobile as his had suddenly broken. It can only get better... :oops:
sherry_d

Post by sherry_d »

OH POOR ME! (feeling sorry for self) :( :( :(

Worried to death about exams next week and you guys are putting the kettle on. Maybe I should have holicks and have a goodnite sleep.
Impossible is Nothing.
pheasantchick

Post by pheasantchick »

Sherry - you're not alone. :|
doodles

Post by doodles »

Sherry - you and parents of this year's examinees definately need some down time - an hour with a cuppa and the telly / a good book / trip to the gym is what you need and I promise you if you do take an hour it won't affect your DC's results!
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now