Wilmington Girls

Eleven Plus (11+) in Bexley and Bromley

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

dani*

Wilmington Girls

Post by dani* »

Does anyone know if this is a popular choice for people living in Bexley. I don't seem to be able to find the table indicating the intake distances over the last few years. Thanks
VI DD

Re: Wilmington Girls

Post by VI DD »

dani* wrote:Does anyone know if this is a popular choice for people living in Bexley. I don't seem to be able to find the table indicating the intake distances over the last few years. Thanks
Not sure which bit of Bexley you mean, it is very popular for girls living in the top part of Bexley regardless of LBB or KCC cos of proximity
Tracy

Post by Tracy »

Very popular school if you can travel from the bus station or from the broadway. At the bus station, just after 8am, there's loads of Wilmington girls.
dani*

Post by dani* »

Thanks Tracy,

We are 3.8 miles away as the crow flies. I worry that this is not close enough.
imagine

Post by imagine »

Hi my daughter started at Wilmington this september and we are 6.4 miles away. She scored 395. We come under Greenwich but closer to Welling. I hope this helps.
dani*

Post by dani* »

Thanks Imagine,

Considering Dartford girls is now very difficult if not impossible to get in to from Sidcup, Wilmington would be our only Kent option.
blessedmum

Post by blessedmum »

Dani,

is that from this year as I know 3 girls who got into Dartford Grammar from my DD'S school last year and I they both live in Sidcup. Now am beginning to worry as it will have been one of my top choices. I will have a word with one of the mums that her dd got in last year
Ang's mom

Post by Ang's mom »

Yes please blessedmum, could you confirm it ?
We live in Orpington. Dartford would be my second choice, first being Newstead.
blessedmum

Post by blessedmum »

Spoke to the lady. She said she was not aware of any problems at all with living in Sidcup as I said, 3 girls all from Sidcup got in. She however mentioned that she thinks they need a comfortable pass to get a place, unfortunately she did not give me scores breakdown.
Tracy

Post by Tracy »

A mid 390s pass did not get in to DGGS from Barnehurst last year.
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now