HELP!!!! TAXI/BUS SERVICE REQUIRED

Eleven Plus (11+) in Essex

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
tammy

HELP!!!! TAXI/BUS SERVICE REQUIRED

Post by tammy »

PLEASE COULD SOME KIND PERSON HELP US ARRANGE SOME SORT OF BUS/TAXI SERVICE DOWN THE A13 FROM ILFORD TO THE WESTCLIFF AND SOUTHEND SCHOOLS :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Blessed

Post by Blessed »

Tammy,

I have sent you a private message. Check your mailbox .

Cheers
zenzar

westcliff schools

Post by zenzar »

Have you been organised a service - I know of several parents that would be interested in joining a service via the A13 (from Grays/Chafford Hundred area) - this can help make up numbers.

Post by Guest »

yes its getting there and we do need more parents however we have planned the route down the A12 but will now review this. ALL depends on how many children you have. HAVE fould a fully licenced, insured driver with mini bus who is willing to do the route on a daily basis during term time down the A12. HE is from a well established company. HOWEVR THE MORE CHILDREN WE CAN GET THE more the fare can be negoitated.Pick up points along the routes etc.. have yet to be decided yet all children will be dropped off at their schools
zenzar

school service

Post by zenzar »

Yes, this is off interest providing the service goes via the A13 for pickup of children in the chafford hundred/grays area (probably a couple of stops) - we have at least 6 interested parents and can probably push this number up (depending on cost and timings). Would need further details to pass on to the parents and get their okay. Can you provide as much info as possible & I will forward.

Likewise, another CRB approved bus company is prepared to offer a service via the A13 for a 21 seater bus (around £120 per day - approx £5.70 per child), but I am trying to make up the numbers, hence, if your bus company is able to offer the service via A13 then this is another possibility.

Thanks

Post by Guest »

would your company be willing to start the pickups from the ilford area?
zenzar

bus service

Post by zenzar »

I will enquire if this helps - how many pupils need to be picked up from Ilford or en-route so that I can discuss with the bus company?

Post by Guest »

at the moment three
zenzar

Bus Service

Post by zenzar »

Its handy to know the expected pick-up location if all 3 are not from Ilford. Providing the bus company is able to run the service from Ilford, then will ask me these question. Can you please state & I will aim to get back to you when possible.

In line with this I'm also checking for other enroute pick-ups (along A13) & expect parental feedback later this week or early next week. So much depends on the final numbers. Hence, final feedback maybe next week.

Cheers

Post by Guest »

ilford seven kings and newbury park
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now