hi need advise on practise papers needed for shs vr test ??

Eleven Plus (11+) in Gloucestershire (Glos)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
proudaspunch

hi need advise on practise papers needed for shs vr test ??

Post by proudaspunch »

hi any advice would be greatly appreciated, Unfortunately i cannot afford a tutor so we have been using papers from wh smiths and would like to try some others my daughter has shown a sudden interest and on her first try finds the code questions v easy !!! just need to speed her up she's scoring about 70/85 and only started a week ago so think she has a chance just need some advice please !!!!
pixiequeen

Re: hi need advise on practise papers needed for shs vr test

Post by pixiequeen »

Hi Proudaspunch,

IPS, the Tutors, Bright Sparks (Susan Daughtrey) and Walsh papers are all suitable. Make sure you choose the multiple choice ones. You are running rather short of time - perhaps your best bet would be to download the Tutors full length papers from this site? You can order papers from here too and I know from experience that they arrive very quickly but every day counts at this stage!

Don't wish to be rude - but you do know the test date is earlier this year, don't you? :D

Sounds as though your DD is doing very well. The short Tutors papers (E papers on this site) are good for encouraging DC to speed up.

Good luck

Pixiequeen
Alice in Underland

Re: hi need advise on practise papers needed for shs vr test

Post by Alice in Underland »

The childrens bookshop in Stroud ( opposite the Swan) still had some test papers available on Friday.You have to ask for them though...under the counter !

Have you registered her to sit the Grammar School exams? Needs to be done by October 1st !