NVR - Slough Consortium

Eleven Plus (11+) in Berkshire (Berks)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
Booklady

NVR - Slough Consortium

Post by Booklady »

I know I should know this :roll: - but we've been focused on Bucks - now need to focus on Berks and NVR in particular.

How many questions - and in what time - do the kids need to do in the Consortium NVR test - I have variously heard 20 in 10 mins x 4, and 12 in 6 mins x 6 (like the practice papers) - can someone please clarify?

Many thanks! :D
chad

Re: NVR - Slough Consortium

Post by chad »

Sorry.... the nvr in my sons time was only 20 mins (2 sections - 40 questions)... it has all changed with the dropping of the maths paper.

You can find the details of the exam on the Langley Grammar website...

http://www.lgs.slough.sch.uk/Admissions ... sions.html

Click on

The Eleven Plus Examination 2010
muvvalac

Re: NVR - Slough Consortium

Post by muvvalac »

Booklady wrote:I know I should know this :roll: - but we've been focused on Bucks - now need to focus on Berks and NVR in particular.

How many questions - and in what time - do the kids need to do in the Consortium NVR test - I have variously heard 20 in 10 mins x 4, and 12 in 6 mins x 6 (like the practice papers) - can someone please clarify?

Many thanks! :D
It is 4 sections with each section 20 questions. Each section needs to be done in 10 min. total duration of test is 50 min but each section needs to be done in 10 min. so you get half minute for each NVR question