Appeal per school?

Consult our experts on 11 Plus appeals or any other type of school appeal

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
tssunflower

Appeal per school?

Post by tssunflower »

Is the appeal process per grammar school applied to or one appeal overall fits all schools on the list of preferences?
tigger2

Re: Appeal per school?

Post by tigger2 »

I am certain that when an expert comes along they will say per school. My plan is to appeal to two/maybe 3 gs and one non selective (oversubscribed faith school). I am new to this but 99% sure this is right
Snowdrops

Post by Snowdrops »

Yup, Tigger is right. One appeal for each school.

Make sure you read the Q&A section at the top of this forum (highlighted in the green banner) which will give you an overview of appeals. Then come back to this thread (keep all you queries on one thread, it makes it easier for people to follow what's going on and answer your quetions) and we'll all do all we can to help you.
capers123

Post by capers123 »

One appeal per school is because your evidence might be different for each school.

For one distance may be a big factor, less so for another school. It lets you tweak the appeals to fit.

Sometimes for Primary Schools we hear two appeals at the same time from the same parents - where they have two sets of paper work. For those we tend to listen to all the general stuff first, then listen to the parents different reasons for each school - that can get complex!
Capers
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now