Results of Music Aptitude Test for SW Herts

Eleven Plus (11+) in South West Hertfordshire

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

Ethel

Results of Music Aptitude Test for SW Herts

Post by Ethel »

Has anyone received the results of the Music Aptitude Test yet? I was expecting something to arrive at the end of last week or in today's post since auditions will be carried out next week (week beginning 22nd November). ...but still not a peep ..& feeling quite stressed now :?
Daogroupie

Re: Results of Music Aptitude Test for SW Herts

Post by Daogroupie »

Hello, I have already posted on this but perhaps you did not see it. Last year we got them Tuesday morning which is tomorrow. So I am expecting mine tomorrow.
tense

Post by tense »

My DD did this 3 years ago so things may have changed, but those who were not invited back for an audition (including my DD!) didn't receive a letter at all. We didn't know of anyone who was recalled so I was able to keep this news to myself until after my DD had sat the academic test - didn't want to upset her. Luckily she did get an academic place! :D
skools

Post by skools »

Last year everyone who sat the test got a letter- with either good news or bad !!!!
Think it took about a week - so maybe tomorrow.
emmalulu

Post by emmalulu »

hi there
anyone got a letter yet
good or bad
new2me

Post by new2me »

No letter. Still waiting on one from Parmiters.
emmalulu

Post by emmalulu »

me too x
Daogroupie

Post by Daogroupie »

Still no letter. I am starting to think they have cut back on cost and reverted to their old system of only sending letters to those who have got through the first round and have an audition. Now that the academic test is so close I will be quite glad if the no letter never comes. Perhaps they got a lot of feedback that getting a no letter just a day or so before the exam last year was too much for the confidence of the dc's. DG
tls

Post by tls »

just got letter and my clever dd got in, I know they are sending letters whatever the outcome, should arrive today. good luck to everyone
Ethel

Post by Ethel »

I got mine this morning & really pleased to say my DS has been invited back for an audition. He'll be at the Clarendon Muse on Monday. I am sooooo pleased I just don't have the words ....... :D :D
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now