confused midnight or 5pm?

Eleven Plus (11+) in Essex

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
manicmummy

confused midnight or 5pm?

Post by manicmummy »

Hi hope everyone is bearing up ...i know im not !! Just a little confused re allocation time ....i see some posts which have stated that in essex we can log in from midnight tonight but havering admissions told me its was 5pm tomorrow ....which is also csse email time .....am i right in thinking midnight thing is for ESSEX rather than a london borough in Essex :? does that make ANY sense :roll:
Minesatea

Re: confused midnight or 5pm?

Post by Minesatea »

If you applied for the school place to Essex County Council then you can log in from midnight tonight to find out the school allocation.

Other LEA's are different.
manicmummy

Post by manicmummy »

Thankyou just getting confused and not thinking straight to be honest x good luck everyone
natnats

Post by natnats »

still confused. I understood southend bc had own rules and i have to wait for email rather than log on. I am hoping however that I will get something in my inbox at midnight

Please help to clarify the situation before my head explodes :evil: :evil: :evil:
moved

Post by moved »

Natnats, in Southend you have to wait for tomorrow. Most emails had arrived before school though last year.
natnats

Post by natnats »

Thanks "moved" :)
natnats

Post by natnats »

As it looks as if I wont hear anything till tomorrow morning (if I am lucky) does anyone have any ideas as to how I can get to sleep tonight without the use of alcohol or being bashed over the head. Plan at the mo is to watch biggest loser .........not as good as the US version as none of the contestants seem to have lost that much weight, then shower and hot chocolate with a hot water bottle. :x :x :x
moved

Post by moved »

You could try waiting up and celebrating with/consoling your forum friends. :D Good luck for the morning - I don't think anyone sleeps well.
ChrisW

Post by ChrisW »

I had understood that at 12.01 tonight I would get an email with the results, but having looked at the forum it seems I may be mistaken?

Am I correct that there is a website I can log on to for the results as the application was registered on line? If so which website please?

Thank you very much in advance for any help.

Chris
Minesatea

Post by Minesatea »

If you applied via Essex CC then go to their website, find school admissions and follow the link to view or amend application. You will need the email address and password you set when you made the application.

http://www.essex.gov.uk/Education-Schoo ... nline.aspx" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now