2 days to go... de ja vu!!!

Eleven Plus (11+) in Kent

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
kentmum01

2 days to go... de ja vu!!!

Post by kentmum01 »

well... feels like we are back to october feeling again waiting for the results.. lol lets get the morale going for the 2 day wait of hoping we get the schools we want :) :shock: good luck everyone :)
familyinthevalley

Re: 2 days to go... de ja vu!!!

Post by familyinthevalley »

I did log in yesterday to the admissions section - just to see if by chance, they allowed the same flaw in the system as they did last year! No....they didn't :( While it was great to see we got the grammar of choice last year, it was also frustrating as I didn't want to say anything to my son - so waited for the email anyway!
dottie1974

Post by dottie1974 »

I logged on to KOA this morning, just in case! Nothing!

I know that there is no reason why dd should not get into 1st choice school as she passed the Kent Test, it is not a super selective and we are about a mile from the school. There is just that nagging feeling in the back of my mind until I see it in black and white.

Dottie
scarlett

Post by scarlett »

I was feeling relaxed about the whole thing after all I know ds has passed the 11 plus ...but I must admit I am feeling a little nervous now ! I had to check my saved emails to make sure I had filled out the application form properly..imagine putting down the wrong school or not pressing submit ! Then when everyone receives their schools, nothing comes for you and when you ring up ....they say they have never heard of your child !!!! ...Aaargh...I must relax :)
mystery

Post by mystery »

Hi Scarlett, you have enjoyed me in the nocturnal ramblings!! But at least you have the excuse of waiting for news.

Sure you'll be fine and you filled that form in correctly.

On with the health days now that half-term is over!
kentmum01

Post by kentmum01 »

Lol i was exactly the same if i go on the site anymore the sysyem will crash !! why d they make us wait :( if its in the sysem why cant they tell us grrrrrrr!!!
scarlett

Post by scarlett »

Hi Mystery,
I can handle my curries so not up because of a delicate digestive system :wink: Was at work and doing fine until I happened to mention to a random passer by my wait for ds school choice ( you know how it is, you start pouring out your lifes history to anyone who will listen when you're a bit anxious...) and was then told his son was given a school not even on their list....but was one KCC wanted to fill up with decent children ( anyone in Tun wells will know which one I mean !) They eventually got the school they wanted but after a lot of stress ! Still, thats why we are all here for advice and support ! :)

Hope it is all ok or I might have to extend the health days into home education !! :lol:
familyinthevalley

LOL @ Dottie.......glad I'm not the only one who tried it this morning, but then, I did try it on the weekend as well :) Well, it worked for my other son last year!

Good luck everybody - a matter of hours now.......
scarlett

Post by scarlett »

A matter of hours ? It's not today we hear is it ? I'm thinking tomorrow, but seeing as I forgot to register my dd for primary school, I'm not the best at this sort of thing.....

What time do we hear ? and is it by email with the result or do we have to log on ? I did try and it just has the kent test assessment result up...will that page change ?

Oooooh..so many questions! I need answers !! :)
familyinthevalley

um, well, tomorrow is 'hours' away! oops - have I made an error? I thought we got emails starting from 4 pm today, and then the letter in the mail tomorrow...or....is it emails tomorrow and letters on Wednesday? I'm confuzzled now.....
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now