Good Luck with Allocations everyone

Eleven Plus (11+) in Buckinghamshire (Bucks)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

mk123

Good Luck with Allocations everyone

Post by mk123 »

I can feel the intense air in the cyber space already!
With Allocations Day almost here I want to wish all parents and their DCs best of luck tomorrow! I hope all get the school they want.

....and please go easy on the the online portal once it opens so there is a space for every one;)

As OoC candidates we would be needing double the luck so not long to go now. Best of Luck.
Jules7

Re: Good Luck with Allocations everyone

Post by Jules7 »

Triple luck to everyone for tomorrow.

Feel certain DD will get allocated one of the GS on her CAF but sadly think it will not be her fave. Am steeling myself but she is aware at least so hopefully it won't come as too much of a disappointment. OK, who am I kidding; it will be a disappointment for her if she doesn't get the one........
joop

Post by joop »

Just checked.

Did not get either of our grammar schools but thought it was a long shot as we are a fair distance away and OOC.

Oh well. Shall have to go down the waiting list/appeals route.
crecheout

Post by crecheout »

Eeek, cannot get in, coming up with the same message it has been showing all day, does anyone have a link I can use please?
joop

Post by joop »

Sorry I am Oxfordshire so am assuming that you do not want that link.
crecheout

Post by crecheout »

Thanks anyway, but Bucks it is! X
kitty

Post by kitty »

Hi, we've just logged on to MKCC and have been offered our first choice.

Good luck to everyone!
Booklady

Post by Booklady »

'Can anyone in Bucks get onto the SBDC online link? I just keep getting the same 'closed for admin' message thats been on all day! :evil: :roll:
mk123

Post by mk123 »

crecheout,
looks to me that bucks online is not there yet.

We are in Milton Keynes and already managed to see our offers. Unfortunately the first choice was Bucks GS - SHF and we were not offered. So looks to me that this year SHF has not had 'all offered' state although I want to stress that we are significantly far. I know someone on the forum that made a guess for this;)

The good news for us is that we had a second choice of local school with aptitude/nvr/ test and luckily our DD has qualified/offered through there so managed to avoid the least favorite 3rd catchment choice.
Well, waiting list is an extra possibility now for GS. Another wait for us ... and especially for those little helpful elves promised from S-A.

Fingers crossed for everyone!
Booklady

Post by Booklady »

Hi All - does anyne know when the online system for Bucks will be up and available to view ? I hope we don't have to wait till 5pm!! :roll: :roll: The wait is killing me!! :) :) And its worse - cos I am away on business in
Europe - so I have an hour longer to wait!!! :roll: :roll:

Anyone know?