LEA email still not received - hyphenated email address

Eleven Plus (11+) in Essex

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
AJS

LEA email still not received - hyphenated email address

Post by AJS »

As we have a hyphen in our email address we were unable to login into to LEA site yesterday and we have still not received LEA email.

The CSSE email arrived last night - not sure how to read these :? , has anyone with a hypen in their email address received an email from Essex?

CSSE Results 352.557

KEGS ranked 130
Southend ranked 48
WHSB ranked 65
NOTLEY PARENTS

Re: LEA email still not received - hyphenated email address

Post by NOTLEY PARENTS »

AJS wrote:As we have a hyphen in our email address we were unable to login into to LEA site yesterday and we have still not received LEA email.

The CSSE email arrived last night - not sure how to read these :? , has anyone with a hypen in their email address received an email from Essex?

CSSE Results 352.557

KEGS ranked 130
Southend ranked 48
WHSB ranked 65
Call the admissions line on 0845 603 2200. Kegs looks hopeful!! :lol:
chelmsford dad

kegs

Post by chelmsford dad »

lowest ive seen in so far is 152 to be allocated kegs , we were 146 and allocated so you should be definitely in for kegs if that was first choice on 130
bc

Post by bc »

Has anyone actually had an email from the LEA at all?

I have a hyphen in my email address and have not been able to log in to see allocations, but when I rang the LEA yesterday they insisted that it would not affect the emails, which would all arrive that day :roll:

I now know from the CSSE email that neither of my twins have done well enough to get into the grammar school, and because my husband works at our 2nd choice (very oversubscribed) school I now know that they are high on the waiting list for that school, so am feeling fairly positive - but have absolutely no hard information from the LEA.

I really feel for anyone who has results putting them on the borderline but who hasn't been able to log in to see allocations. It's really not good enough from Essex LEA.
greying parent

Post by greying parent »

What is the LEA website to check results that is mentioned all over the place ??
mathsnut

Post by mathsnut »

greying parent wrote:What is the LEA website to check results that is mentioned all over the place ??
People here are referencing the Essex Local Education Authority website that they used to submit their application. If you are in Southend Borough, like me, then you cannot log on and have to wait for an email - and I am still waiting. I am perplexed by people who have their CSSE email already - I thought they weren't going to be sent until end of work today - 1st March. If I had known there would be all this kerfuffle, I would have found somewhere else to live!
First-timer

Post by First-timer »

mathsnut, the CSSE email referred to at the start of this thread is from last year. I don't think anyone from this year's cohort has received theirs yet. Good luck!
marigold

Post by marigold »

mathsnut, the results on this thread are from last year, look at the date !!!!!

I remember this madness well and wish you well.
mathsnut

Post by mathsnut »

Doh! The thread came up with a new post so I didn't think to check dates. The shock and delight is settling down now that I know DD got in to WHSG :lol:
moved

Post by moved »

Southend Borough Council are giving results out by phone if your email has not arrived. They have experienced problems this year with the email system.