Bexley Exams 2006/07

Eleven Plus (11+) in Bexley and Bromley

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
Proud Parents

Bexley Exams 2006/07

Post by Proud Parents »

Hi everyone, remember i was on this forum a while back saying we started late preparing for the 11+ exams and trying to get my TV MAJOR- DAUGHTER off TELLY..BLA BLA BLA.....

Anyway after all that Travelling from Kent to North London 4 extra tution every weekend .......... and extra work at home by her mum and uncle.... she made it .......Not only was she one of the top 180 students in Bexley and was offered her first choice, she even passed the Dartford exams with flying colours as well so would have got in either way!!

We are sooooooooo proud of her, (although i had every confidence that she will get in anyway)

I am soooo glad the stress is over........for now anyway because it really took its toil over all of us..it wasnt just her who was doing the exams....it was all of us

It was a good experience though and gives me an idea wha to expect with the others
NORTH OF THE RIVER

Post by NORTH OF THE RIVER »

i know who this is too!! well done Girl" I KNEW YOU'LL MAKE IT (and you too K&F, expensive Uniform shopping now!! brace yourselves)

Post by Guest »

Congrats to you and your family. Let your daughter know that the journey has just began. some kids need to work x4times better than their friends, for them to be recognised, i hope you get what i mean!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jackie

Post by Jackie »

Cogratulations to Proud parent.

All the stress was worth it.

Good luck to your Daughter.

Jackie