Flabelos toning machine

Discussion of all things non-11 Plus related

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

youngmum

Flabelos toning machine

Post by youngmum »

Has anyone tried the Flabelos toning machine. I hear you can lose a dress size in 3weeks. Does it really work. I want to give it a try.
Chelmsford mum

Re: Flabelos toning machine

Post by Chelmsford mum »

youngmum wrote:Has anyone tried the Flabelos toning machine. I hear you can lose a dress size in 3weeks. Does it really work. I want to give it a try.
For that price I would rather have a cruise - but maybe that's because I am no longer a "youngmum" :D
Sally-Anne

Post by Sally-Anne »

Good grief! £2,500? You could have nearly 2 years membership at a top health club for that!

Buy yourself a rowing machine (Concept 2 is under £1,000, or £35 a week to hire) or sign up for some fitness classes.
Chelmsford mum

Post by Chelmsford mum »

Sally-Anne wrote:Good grief! £2,500? You could have nearly 2 years membership at a top health club for that!

Buy yourself a rowing machine (Concept 2 is under £1,000, or £35 a week to hire) or sign up for some fitness classes.
Or go on a cruise....sip wine and look out at the sea and soon you won't care if you are less then flabelos....
yoyo123

Post by yoyo123 »

or go swimming, much cheaper and more fun
push-pull-mum

Post by push-pull-mum »

Wow! Had never heard of such a thing before! Apparently the really fancy ones cost £4,500!
I have just taken up junning (or possibly rogging) - it's too slow to be running and too much like hard work to be jogging. I was feeling guilty for paying an extra £14 for 'athletic insoles' for my trainers but I shan't any more. Kids should just be grateful I haven't spent their college fund on turning myself into a human jelly.
youngmum

Post by youngmum »

I have no intention of buying one.

I am more interested in trying it out in the beauty shops. I spoke to one local to me today and its £30 for 12 sessions of 10mins each. this is cheaper than weightwatchers.

With three sessions a week, that £30 for the month. I think its worth trying if it really works.

Has anyone tired or used it before.
youngmum

Post by youngmum »

For that price I would rather have a cruise - but maybe that's because I am no longer a "youngmum" :D[/quote]

Chelmsford mum, Young mum is an illusion. loll

I wish i was younger than I really am.
Plum

Post by Plum »

I've seen much cheaper ones on one of the shopping channels (I don't normally watch them but it caught my eye! :oops: )

Let us know if it's any good. Apparently, they are supposed to give your muscles a very good work out.

Plumx
Sally-Anne

Post by Sally-Anne »

youngmum wrote:I have no intention of buying one.

I am more interested in trying it out in the beauty shops. I spoke to one local to me today and its £30 for 12 sessions of 10mins each. this is cheaper than weightwatchers.

With three sessions a week, that £30 for the month. I think its worth trying if it really works.
Phew! That's better! :lol:

I know they have one at my health club, and that is a pretty reputable place, so I guess they must help. The price sounds very reasonable, so why not give it a go?
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now