Slough GS and Slough consortium exams

Eleven Plus (11+) in Berkshire (Berks)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

hasmum

Slough GS and Slough consortium exams

Post by hasmum »

Hi,
Sorry I'm sure this is an old question, but for SGS and Slough consortium schools 11+ exams, Ive seen the exam dates are on the same day for last year i.e 4th Nov. What happens if you are applying for both, are their more exam dates normally?
harrow123

Re: Slough GS and Slough consortium exams

Post by harrow123 »

hasmum wrote:Hi,
Sorry I'm sure this is an old question, but for SGS and Slough consortium schools 11+ exams, Ive seen the exam dates are on the same day for last year i.e 4th Nov. What happens if you are applying for both, are their more exam dates normally?
it was not on same day last year for in-catchment children
hasmum

Post by hasmum »

Sorry I meant for out of catchment area children, they were over the weekend, my question was do SGS and the consortium take on the same day, I might have the wrong date earlier, the dates I saw were the same I will check the school sites.
harrow123

Post by harrow123 »

hasmum wrote:Sorry I meant for out of catchment area children, they were over the weekend, my question was do SGS and the consortium take on the same day, I might have the wrong date earlier, the dates I saw were the same I will check the school sites.
i heard SGS will be part of Slough consortium from Sep 2012, so you may have a single exam for Slough consortium which will include SGS

plz call SGS and find out or check their website during midjune
chad

Post by chad »

They were on different days last year....

You can see the info on the sticky at the top of the berkshire forum page.

http://www.elevenplusexams.co.uk/forum/ ... 10&t=15916" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Not sure about next year.... SGS have their open days on the website (September) but there has been no notification as to whether they are joining the consortium.

HTH :)
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now