Good Luck

Eleven Plus (11+) in Lincolnshire (Lincs)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

Louise

Good Luck

Post by Louise »

Just wanted to say 'good luck to' everyone in this area who will shortly be going through an appeals procedure - may our nightmare end soon!
Louise
laid back son worried mum

Post by laid back son worried mum »

To the Best Mummies and Daddies in the World:

Good Luck to a11 of you appealing soon.
You are a11 so strong for your kids!

Whatever happens, you've worked rea11y hard so I'm wishing you a11 the best!
[img]http://dl2.glitter-graphics.net/pub/503/503972nj1p7cqdyc.gif[/img]
angelz

Post by angelz »

It's so difficult when you know your child deserves the very best but you feel powerless to give it to them.

Just remember that the very fact you are on this site and have even thought about their education to this extent means they already havethe best. With the support of parents like this, they have every chance of the brightest of futures at which ever school they start in September. :D

angelz
Alex

Post by Alex »

Just wanted to add my thoughts and best wishes to everyone going through appeals in Lincolnshire. Good Luck!
laid back son worried mum

Post by laid back son worried mum »

ROSEY from REHAB would like me to convey a11 her prayers, thoughts and good wishes to a11 going through the Appeals in Lincolnshire.

There is nothing more sincere than her apologies for not being able to come on the Forum personally but she wants you a11 to know that she is sti11 rooting for everyone!!
john m

Post by john m »

have just heard on the grapevine that week commencing 21st may is more than likely to be the date for appeals in the south of the county.
SJ

Post by SJ »

John M

You are appealing to Bourne are you not?
Alex

Post by Alex »

Hello John,

The week of 21st is what I've been told as well. Have you been to view your child's papers at the school yet?
SJ

Spalding Grammar

Post by SJ »

I have been told today that all 5 that were on the waiting list for Spalding Grammar have been offered places.
john m

Post by john m »

to sj.
yes, it is bourne ..... do you have some connection with the school?
to alex .
i have made an appointment to view in 2 weeks time. the school were very definite about their rules re: not being able to copy the papers and the fact that the viewing will not be in private but under the supervision of someone from the school.
we just want this thing to end. it has been a great burden to our family for months now. surely there must be a swifter process than this.