Sevenoaks prep

Independent Schools as an alternative to Grammar

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
tigger2

Sevenoaks prep

Post by tigger2 »

We are considering Sevenoaks prep for entry at year 7 and would be very pleased for any opinions ,good or bad from anyone with experience of this school.

Many thanks in advance
Tigger
x
blessedmum

Re: Sevenoaks prep

Post by blessedmum »

I think Sevenoaks is a fantastic school. my daughter is down for yr13 as we missed the yr7 process. I have heard lots of good things about the school and they do get excellent results. They are one of the top for the ebacc and do very well with languages.
sherry_d

Post by sherry_d »

Sevenoaks prep is different from Sevenoaks School Blessedmum.

I think this is what Tigger2 is asking about http://www.theprep.org.uk/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Impossible is Nothing.
mystery

Post by mystery »

Joining in Year 13 sounds like a great plan; only one year of school fees!!!
blessedmum

Post by blessedmum »

mystery wrote:Joining in Year 13 sounds like a great plan; only one year of school fees!!!
dohhh!!!! i must have brought my duvet into work. I meant she will be joining year9 when she's 13. Still have fees to pay now at Bromley high. To be honest if she's happy at Bromley high, I will not bother moving her again in two years.
doodles

Post by doodles »

Still two different schools blessedmum. Sevenoaks Preparatory School is not connected to Sevenoaks School at all. Sevenoaks Prep goes to the end of Yr 8 and Sevenoaks School goes from Yrs 7 to 13.

Both Ds's have friends at Sev Prep who seem very happy there.

Tigger pm me if you like.
blessedmum

Post by blessedmum »

Thanks for clarifying. checked it when Sherryd mentioned in her earlier post. I must stay try to be more alert on Monday mornings :lol: