Stockport LEA form

Eleven Plus (11+) in Trafford

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
flossey

Stockport LEA form

Post by flossey »

Hi there, if son passes AGSB and SGS entrance exams does anyone know if i can put on the LEA(stockport not trafford) :D form those 2 as first two choices and then the local high school as third. thanks :D
TIDDLYMUM

Re: Stockport LEA form

Post by TIDDLYMUM »

Yes thats what you need to do, I haven't got to sending you that pm yet flossey but I will, school hols and all that. Put them in the order you want, and then 'blind preference' will make sure you get the one closest to the top that they can offer you a place in ( of course the grammars are subject to passing).
TraffordMum

Post by TraffordMum »

Do you only have 3 choices in Stockport?

Because, if so, make sure that the school you put third is a banker, ie one you will definitely be allocated should you not get AGSB or SGS. You don't want to risk missing out on all three because then you would be allocated a place at whatever school is left that still has places, after everyone else has been allocated their choices. By definition, that's not going to be a school you want.

Of course, if you get more than 3 choices then you have more flexibility and you can ignore me :)
TIDDLYMUM

Post by TIDDLYMUM »

http://www.elevenplusexams.co.uk/forum/ ... 43#p132743" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I think only 3 choices unless its changed- link above refers from old post?
flossey

Post by flossey »

thanks for replies folks- tiddlymum, thanks in advance for your pm- no rush - all hectic here too. :D
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now