Good luck all the DCs sitting tomorrows papers...

Eleven Plus (11+) in Kent

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
starmum2000

Good luck all the DCs sitting tomorrows papers...

Post by starmum2000 »

... you are nearly there!
All we ask of you is that you do your best.
We love you for trying, and will be very proud of your efforts whatever the outcome.
You have parents who are 100% behind you, which counts for an awful lot.
Don't panic, stay calm, & get through it.
Good Luck!
xxxxxxxxxxx
(& good luck to all the mums & dads too - lets hope we have some fingernails left after 5 hours of waiting!)
scarlett

Re: Good luck all the DCs sitting tomorrows papers...

Post by scarlett »

I thought it was bad enough waiting whilst my son did the test at his school...rather stressful having to hang around waiting ! Maybe you can fit in some retail therapy to take your minds off it all ! Good luck to your son Starmum.

If Vasu is lurking...good luck to your son ...hope you're enjoying your little biscuits in your premier inn ! :)
sherry_d

Post by sherry_d »

Good luck, at least it will all be done in a day.
Impossible is Nothing.
bulu

Post by bulu »

Will be thinking of you all tomorrow.

Good luck to all the children and remember parents need a big treat afterwards as much as they do!

Are we allowed to discuss the test after tomorrow, or are there further tests, for example for those children who were ill on the day?

There's no end to the questions about this peculiar process, even when it's over!
wishful

Post by wishful »

Would just like to pop in to say good luck to all taking the test this year. I sympathise with all the parents, I think we find it more nerve racking than the children! And yes Bulu, I remember last year we were not allowed to discuss it as some kids will be taking it later.
neurotic kent mum

Post by neurotic kent mum »

>
drejodel

Post by drejodel »

Goodluck K for the kent exam tomorrow. You have really worked hard and we are pround of you. Stay calm, read the questions carefully and do your best. The Lord will do the rest.

All the best to the parents too! I feel like I am the one doing the 11+ test. Its worth the stress am sure!!
Muggle

Post by Muggle »

Good luck to all the DC sitting the tests at the moment.

I dropped DD and her friend off this morning and they both seemed very calm. I can't wait to pick them up and find out how it went.

It's so nice to have this forum where other parents are going through the same thing.

Best wishes to all.
Twinkle

Post by Twinkle »

bulu wrote:Will be thinking of you all tomorrow.

Good luck to all the children and remember parents need a big treat afterwards as much as they do!

Are we allowed to discuss the test after tomorrow, or are there further tests, for example for those children who were ill on the day?

There's no end to the questions about this peculiar process, even when it's over!

No - we shouldn't be discussing the test at all as there will be children taking the tests over the coming months because they were ill, late applicants etc and they should not be given an unfair advantage.
vasu

Post by vasu »

scarlett wrote:I thought it was bad enough waiting whilst my son did the test at his school...rather stressful having to hang around waiting ! Maybe you can fit in some retail therapy to take your minds off it all ! Good luck to your son Starmum.

If Vasu is lurking...good luck to your son ...hope you're enjoying your little biscuits in your premier inn ! :)
Thanks Scarlett! DC was happy with his paper except NVR but it's OK. 4 hours straight is no joke. So 'm happy. :D . And I just snuggled the whole time in bed with the book while DH was busy with the younger one. :wink:
Having one child makes you a parent; having two you are a referee.
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now