Waiting game now.......

Eleven Plus (11+) in Lincolnshire (Lincs)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
Jetster

Waiting game now.......

Post by Jetster »

DS just sat his NVR paper today, I replied in another thread but basically he says he thinks it went really well. I am hoping so as he needs it to bump up last weeks score.

Good luck to those sitting tomorrow.

Let the waiting and finger nail chewing commence :D
Desperado99

Re: Waiting game now.......

Post by Desperado99 »

Thanks Jetster....

I don't think I have any fingernails left to chew :D
loo1965

Post by loo1965 »

Whoo hoooo all finished
DS said it NVR was fine :D
Desperado99

Post by Desperado99 »

FREEDOM!!!!

DD said it was much better than the VR, she only missed the very final question (and didn't guess it :roll: ), it was the question types that she was hoping for, soooooo...... hopefully it will make up for the VR exam.

Waiting game now.....

:) Good luck everyone :)
Lily B

Post by Lily B »

At last it's all over and we can get back to normal :D DS said the NVR was easy. He did all the questions well within the time and was really happy about the whole thing :D I am so proud of him for working so hard and doing so well with only four weeks preparation. No matter what score he gets in the end he is a star!
LoobyLoo

Post by LoobyLoo »

Well said Lily B, they're all stars for putting in the work and giving it their all. We prepared them as much as we could as per our own individual circumstances and they all deserve praise. Certainly the boys who sat at Sleaford this morning should be proud of themselves and their behaviour. Three more weeks and we'll get the results - eek!! For now its all over and I for one will be having a glass (or three) of wine tonight!! Good luck everyone and thanks for all your support. Where would we be without this excellent forum?! :D
Desperado99

Post by Desperado99 »

Absolutely!!! Lily B and Loobyloo.... couldn't have put it better myself.

This forum has been an absolute lifeline for me, both for valuable information and moral support.

:D Thanks everybody :D
Jetster

Post by Jetster »

Well said!! They should all be very proud of themselves, no matter what the outcome. I couldn't have asked for more from my DS, we've told him that he has done his best and that if his best wasn't good enough on the day then it wasn't meant to be.

I am a firm believer that things happen for a reason :) .
Alex

Post by Alex »

I am biting my nails along with all of you...Thank goodness there is no having to wait until February to get the results nowadays. That must have been truly excruciating. I am glad that most of those who have commented on the NVR have sounded really positive - often it seems to be the paper people least like, but not this year! I hope this means there were no nasty surprises.

Well done to all your children for all the effort they put in and to all you parents too. Lincolnshire section is going to be very dull without you all so do pop back and visit occasionally and encourage the poor souls who come after you :) I hope nobody will need advice on appeals but we are here for you if you need us.
Jetster

Post by Jetster »

Thank you Alex, I've really appreciated all of your advice. This forum has definitely helped me with preparing my DS and to just keep me sane (well, just about). I've got it all to come again soon, DS2 has just started yr4 so not that long before I have to start all over again :)
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now