So what do we do now...??

Eleven Plus (11+) in Bexley and Bromley

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
starmum2000

So what do we do now...??

Post by starmum2000 »

... the tests are over & we have approximately 17 days, 12 hours and 57 minutes to wait till the results arrive - assuming my post comes at 9am :lol: :lol: :lol:
(yes, tragically I have put a count-down on my desk top :oops: )
I'm still reading posts here everyday, though not finding much useful advice to post as replies - my brain has turned to mush post 11 +!
So how are you coping with the wait? Give me some ideas...
Starmum x
Guest55

Re: So what do we do now...??

Post by Guest55 »

Head to rehab - that's what it's there for! :lol: :lol:
pheasantchick

Post by pheasantchick »

Red wine and Downton Abbey!
positivemum

Post by positivemum »

Wish we were like Medway,they only did their's yesterday and they are due to get the results on October 7,so not fair!!!!!! :lol: :D ...
countingtoten

Post by countingtoten »

Visiting 'back - up plan' schools and catching up on all the tasks I got behind on over the past week or so.
Muggle

Post by Muggle »

It's going to be a nerve wracking wait.

I'm trying not to think about the results (impossible - but I'm trying!) and keep telling myself that "Whatever will be, will be". I'm trying to distract myself by keeping busy (luckily work is mega-busy at the moment), and planning nice things every weekend so that we have things to look forward to each week. DD had a few treats promised to her for working towards the tests, so we've been doing all the things she had planned.

Also DS has been slightly neglected recently whilst I concentrated on DD, so I'm able to do more things with him.

We have a few school open days to visit, although I must say that there are only two non-selectives I'm interested in, but feel I should visit a few more to fill in the spaces on the CAF.

Hopefully the time will fly, but I'm sure it will seem an age before we get the results.
dani*

Post by dani* »

Would recommend to go shopping for nice comfy shoes, last year the GS in Bexley all had their open days one after the other. My feet still hurt when I think about it.
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now