Essex Vr Question paper

Eleven Plus (11+) in Essex

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

ahap

Essex Vr Question paper

Post by ahap »

Are the children allowed to do their working out on the Essex VR question paper? I am quite confused because I heard that they could do it. But then I heard from a parent that it was not allowed in Essex.
Please can someone who has DC in GS whose DC did the working out on VR question paper clarify it for me or any tutors out there who knows. Just a month to go and this is another worry :roll: because DS likes to do it on Question paper. Its quick, easy and won't miss a question.
Thank you
'What we have learned is like a handful of earth; What we have yet to learn is like the whole world.' Auvaiyaar.
First-timer

Re: Essex Vr Question paper

Post by First-timer »

They will be given scrap paper to use if they want to. If they prefer to write on the question paper, they can. What they must not do is write on the answer sheet - other than to record their answers and personal details.
ahap

Post by ahap »

Thanks First-timer, DS will be pleased. :D
'What we have learned is like a handful of earth; What we have yet to learn is like the whole world.' Auvaiyaar.
moved

Post by moved »

There was some confusion last year. Some schools told children not to mark the question paper, others allowed them to mark it.
ahap

Post by ahap »

Hi moved,
Any idea which schools allowed them to write on the question paper?
moved

Post by moved »

Very mixed between sittings. This should have been sorted out though as I think the children have always been allowed to write on the paper in the past. People felt that last year's fiasco was grounds for appeal so I cannot imagine that the schools will make the same mistake again.