Scores.

Eleven Plus (11+) in Kent

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
clover

Scores.

Post by clover »

Hi. We got our scores today - the HT stays at school for people to phone when they get their email. Excellent news for our ds, but have heard there are fewer passes this year. How can that be? Surely it must be 21% (4% added later through appeals) I don't understand how it can change. The hardness of the papers should be irrelevant. Surely?
neurotic kent mum

Re: Scores.

Post by neurotic kent mum »

According to the other site 21% passed. It is only a very small decline in numbers.
Nerdymum

Post by Nerdymum »

My son passed too with fantastic scores but there seems to be a lot less kids passing from our school this year - including a few that i thought would get through
starmum2000

Post by starmum2000 »

GRRRRRR :twisted:
Just asked HT if I can get scores, she can't remember where she put them!!!!
She said she's really annoyed kent have put this on them & I should try ringing them & saying HT refusing to give them to me.
She said give me a few days & she'll find them - I haven't got a few days!!!!!!!!
hermanmunster

Post by hermanmunster »

starmum2000 wrote:GRRRRRR :twisted:
Just asked HT if I can get scores, she can't remember where she put them!!!!
She said she's really annoyed kent have put this on them & I should try ringing them & saying HT refusing to give them to me.
She said give me a few days & she'll find them - I haven't got a few days!!!!!!!!

oooo HT got out of bed the wrong side this morning :twisted: try ringing Kent - tell the HT has barricaded herself in the office and refusing to give the scores....
Just1-2go

Post by Just1-2go »

As soon as the post comes with your childs ID number you can ring KCC.
martin76

Post by martin76 »

our school refused to give a scores till the 19th of october :))
Just1-2go

Post by Just1-2go »

martin76 wrote:our school refused to give a scores till the 19th of october :))
Sometimes I wonder if the headteachers like the fact that they have the power in their hands!! :evil:

(Edited: I'm not tarring all headteachers with that brush just a few particularly officious ones!)
outofboroughmum

Post by outofboroughmum »

I just got my DD's score. She got a total of 413. She got 133 for maths. Who knows what the pass mark is for each subject?

The pass mark is 360.
nicemum

Post by nicemum »

HT out of school till 12 noon - why we do we have to wait ? I expect they know we wil want to know the scores.

Why dont they send scores home with DC, and why dont Kent send scores at the same time they send email.

Beggars belief :(
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now