Wallington/Nonsuch entrance exam

Eleven Plus (11+) in Surrey (Sutton, Kingston and Wandsworth)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
Savi

Wallington/Nonsuch entrance exam

Post by Savi »

Hi,
I live in West Sussex and my daughter would be sitting the test this autumn. Is there anyone out there who is in a similar situation and has tips for preparing and tutors they can recommend?

Post by Guest »

I can't believe you are considering these schools living in West Sussex. Maybe I'm being thick and you are moving to Sutton or NE Surrey??
Savi

That's right

Post by Savi »

Yes, forgot to mention this small detail. We are moving into the catchment soon.
patricia

Post by patricia »

Dear Savi

It is against Forum rules to allow advertising in any form.

On the homepage of this site there are details of a number of Tutors. They have submitted their own details to this site and are not approved or vetted by this site in any way.

I would strongly recommend you read the part of that section called "Choosing a Tutor."

Patricia

Post by Guest »

Anybody aware of Wallington Girl's 11+ exam date this year and their open day/evening date as well.........

thanks
Kaz

Post by Kaz »

Hi,

www.wallingtongirls.sutton.sch.uk

Open evening 20/9/07

Test 24/11/07

Kaz

Post by Guest »

Thanks Kaz for your reply.

They have a verbal and a maths test. Do you know if they are standard or multiple choice? Are they NFER type?
Kaz

Post by Kaz »

Hi guest,

As far as I am aware the test is the same as the Nonsuch girls test. This is a maths paper based on KS2 work in year 5 and beginning of year 6 plus a multiple choice NfER type verbal reasoning paper.

Kaz
crawley

Post by crawley »

Savi ,

Did you manage to get the tutor for your daughter?

Can you advise which area you moved for the catchment of both nonsuch and wallington ?