Have all the 11+ vr test in diffrent countys finish

Eleven Plus (11+) in Buckinghamshire (Bucks)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
khanj010

Have all the 11+ vr test in diffrent countys finish

Post by khanj010 »

I would just like know if it is safe to talk to my friends in diffrent ereas about the 11+ tests, as before i was scared to get in touch with them because they would of wanted to know from my ds what questions came up. im not being selfish but my ds worked very hard and i wouldnt want other people kids to get extra points for some knowledge of the tests because we didnt! does this make me evil as i know if i was in there shoes i may of done the same thing.
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
hermanmunster

Re: Have all the 11+ vr test in diffrent countys finish

Post by hermanmunster »

I think some counties still have exams to do. They won't however be doing the same papers as the tests vary throughout the country. Not sure if there are any Bucks children still waiting to do tests though
scary mum

Post by scary mum »

Other counties will still be taking it, I guess, but I presume you mean the out if county people taking the Bucks test as all the tests are different. The half term testing will be over. I don't know if others can still take the test later due to illness etc, but I don't imagine it will be many. The mods will know if it is all over now.
scary mum
borax

Post by borax »

I know there are still at least 2 sessions for Bucks pupils who were ill on the date of OOC tests, not until middle of November!!!
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now