mini ring bound blank flashcards

Useful tips and ideas for the 11 Plus

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
fatbananas

mini ring bound blank flashcards

Post by fatbananas »

Hello, Can anyone remind me what these are called? I think they have some animal name?? I've tried searching this site came up with the word 'flipper', when someone referred to them but neither Am**on nor ***iths recognises this name. I want to use them for collecting vocab on but can't, for the life of me, remember what they're called :roll: :oops: .

Can anyone help? :D
Seize the day ... before it seizes you.
999 mum

Re: mini ring bound blank flashcards

Post by 999 mum »

Is this what you were after?

http://www.pinkporcupine.com/pp/flippers_3.php" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Sally-Anne

Post by Sally-Anne »

Blank flashcards: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Blank-Flash-Car ... 565&sr=8-1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; , just add hole punch and treasury tags?
stevew61

Post by stevew61 »

We are big on index cards so I searched and found Rolodex, old fashioned stock/information system, quick access, sequential, forward, reverse and jump or random!
fatbananas

Post by fatbananas »

Thank you 999 mum! I knew it was an animal name but kept coming up with Pink Elephant, then Pink Hippo. why o why did I not come up with Pink Porcupine!

Thanks for all the other suggestions. Id seen these in that ***iths and thought they looked the ideal size and all done for me but, when I went to order on-line, could not remember the name of them! Good job I'm not taking these exams ... :roll: :lol:
Turtlegirl

Post by Turtlegirl »

Those are the ones we have. They're great - and I can see them being used in the future too for GCSE revision and beyond...
FluffyD

Post by FluffyD »

Smiths sell these but call them Krammers if thats any help.
Vic x
fatbananas

Post by fatbananas »

Thank you. Smiths online didn't sell them, but I found they were sold directly from the company and they arrived very promptly. Very compact and handy! :)