11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
Torty

Santa's First Stop ...

Post by Torty »

Santa's First Stop :D

Wickham Court School Christmas Fair
West Wickham BR4 9HW

Is on Sun 27th November from 12-3pm

This beautiful and historically rich 15th Century Manor House hosts 'Santa's First Stop' where Santa has his grotto in the magical setting of a turret. Unlock the igloo, money tree, tombolas, knock down Santa, numerous craft stalls, a Secrets Room, refreshments and much more.

Gosh ... Christmas is not far away and coming up so quick and I haven't got ready! Usually I am ready by November ... but not this year! Never seen Santa in a turret before and just love the magic in schools at this time time of year. Pantos, carols, plays ... they always get me :lol: every time I wipe away tears at the back as I proudly watch my DD :oops:
alessandralouise

Re: Santa's First Stop ...

Post by alessandralouise »

Can't wait for the fair too!
We went last year and my younger two loved meeting Santa and getting their hands on some chocolate. :D
Being held in Henry the Eighths summer house, its almost like you can see where he once stood as the building is in such a wonderful condition.
I can't wait to go again this year and have my kids meet Santa again, they always leave so happy! :)
Thanks for the reminder Torty! :mrgreen:
bromley mum

Post by bromley mum »

No, it isn't!! Santa coming to Bromley High on 26th November (11:00 am)!!
blessedmum

Post by blessedmum »

bromley mum wrote:No, it isn't!! Santa coming to Bromley High on 26th November (11:00 am)!!
Yes Bromley mum,

Bromley high is Santa's first stop this year. promises to be amazing!!!!

Bet i will walk past you Bromley mum and not even know it you. Will be helping to set up in the morning! See u!!!
bromley mum

Post by bromley mum »

I will!! Will you be there as well?
lefol

Post by lefol »

Will try and visit the Wickham Court and Bromley High one , sounds like fun for the kids
Torty

Post by Torty »

Hope you enjoy Bromley High Christmas Fair 'bromley mum' and 'blessedmum' :) ... Wickham Court's Christmas Fair is called 'Santa's First Stop' this year, so it is the theme title. :D

'alessandralouise' we have never been to the Christmas Fair at Wickham Court School before and the description of Santa's Grotto in a turret sounds amazing. My DD is so excited. As you have been before I would love to know how large the turret is with Santa inside it, and do we as parents go into the turret with our DD/DS or is there only room for Santa and a DC? What a magical experience for the children ... we cannot wait. :D
blessedmum

Post by blessedmum »

bromley mum wrote:I will!! Will you be there as well?
Hi Bromley mum,

I will be there!!!!!
I will be helping to set up in the morning as well. Will you be there early?
bromley mum

Post by bromley mum »

I was early, 0845!! What an absolutely enjoyable day! Loved it. Gets better every year. Had my first taste of roasted chestnuts of this year. Did you like it? Spent a lot of money?
blessedmum

Post by blessedmum »

Yes Bromley mum,

we all enjoyed ourselves and did spend a fair bit. My older dd was permanently at the snap watch place until she and her friends could get enough people to buy the watch for half price. Little dd spent all her money on the the cakes!!!!!! and she felt sick later. :lol: :lol: She was also upset because after she had spent her allowance; i refused to give her £2 to buy ME a present from the secret gift room. :roll:

I said i didnt want any present not especially if i have to pay for it.

I particularly enjoyed the Indian food.
we will be looking forward to next years. It was a lovely day.

Hope you enjoyed Wickham Court Torty and alessandralouise.