3 days to go!!!!!

Eleven Plus (11+) in Buckinghamshire (Bucks)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
khanj010

3 days to go!!!!!

Post by khanj010 »

just thought how all the bucks testers and familys are doing! hope you have some hair land fingernails left. :lol: :lol:
im just stressing as i dont want to go through the appeals , as i have not got any strength left.
i hope we have good news but if not , ive been practicing my dont worry look :(
well good luck and thanks to every one who helped and got back to my comments they were very helpful and glad im not the only perant who seems to be stressed about the 11+.
Thingsbehindthesun

Re: 3 days to go!!!!!

Post by Thingsbehindthesun »

My newphew sat the Bucks test and they're probably counting down the hours till they find out.Good luck everyone!
;D
Morning Glory

Post by Morning Glory »

I am not worrying about Friday as what will be will be - but not only will I be waiting for my DD's results but also my niece's (who is also DD's bestfriend) and my nephew's. Fingers crossed for you all.
svg123

Post by svg123 »

Good luck all. Is it 24th or 25th when the results arrive?
Sally-Anne

Post by Sally-Anne »

Results for OoC applicants who took the tests centrally will be posted first-class on Thursday 24th, to arrive (hopefully) on Friday 25th.

Results for all others will be handed to the children at the end of the school day on Friday 25th.

If your child is off sick that day you will need to arrange to collect the envelope at the end of the day. My experience is that most schools stick to the embargo very closely, so don't try to negotiate to pick up the results any earlier in that situation.
Fran17

Post by Fran17 »

Good luck to everyone! :D
hasmum

Post by hasmum »

Hi,
The nerves are definately kicking in, have decided not to open the envelope until after the Slough exam on Saturday (26th), will come back and open as will not have the courage on Friday. i may feel different when it arrives though, but will stick to Saturday as don't want any disruption/bad feeling before the exam. Trying to remain calm, can't remember ever being like this for my own exams.

Good luck, I'm sure we're all in the same boat. We should be really proud of them though whichever way, it's alot for 10 year olds to take on, bless them.
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now