Children are adults now.

Discussion of all things non-11 Plus related

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
Belinda

Children are adults now.

Post by Belinda »

Last edited by Belinda on Thu Nov 01, 2012 2:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
aargh

Re: Children are adults now.

Post by aargh »

My DD (10) has just figured out about santa. Her reaction though is that she is finding all sorts of things to put into DS's stocking.
Belinda

Post by Belinda »

Last edited by Belinda on Thu Nov 01, 2012 2:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
scarlett

Post by scarlett »

My DD has discovered a whole box containing her Christmas Stocking toys ( I thought it was safe under my bed...the big protruding lump ( the box, not my DD ) is going to mean I walk with a stoop for weeks :evil: )
and has now re written her list including everything she has found as she informs me if you've been extra good, FC gives your toys to the parents for safe keeping, to make sure you definitely receive them.

DS1 informs he has just asked "FC" for money this year, so will only need a stocking the size of a hanky.

DS2 would like a big one to fit in an electric guitar . ipad and tv.Oh, and at the bottom of this expensive list it ends with " a book ". :lol:
scary mum

Post by scary mum »

a book
Progress!!!

DS1 announced he wanted a top from superdry which I then discovered cost £95!!!! Maybe not when he will lose it or grow out of it very quickly!
scary mum
scarlett

Post by scarlett »

Let's hope he only wanted one present , then !
aargh

Post by aargh »

DD has of course pointed out that she will need a stocking too otherwise DS would realise something was up, or worse, think she had been very bad 8)
Fran17

Post by Fran17 »

Bring back the days of putting out the carrots for the reindeer, the glass of sherry for Mummy, oops I mean Father Christmas, and jingling bells at the bottom of the stairs when the boys were in bed and saying 'I can hear Santa in the distance, he's on his way!'. Mine just want books, Xbox games and itunes cards. :( Bring back the magic! I am decorating the house tomorrow and it will be as magical as I can make it. :D
Belinda

Post by Belinda »

Last edited by Belinda on Thu Nov 01, 2012 2:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fran17

Post by Fran17 »

Oh Belinda, shame your DH is working on Christmas Day. :( Make boxing day your Christmas Day! As for coming round to me, any time after about 11.00am. You can help to cut the ends off of the brussel sprouts! (I hate that job). Promise the fun starts after that. :lol:
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now