St Helen's interviews

Independent Schools as an alternative to Grammar

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
Middlesexmum

St Helen's interviews

Post by Middlesexmum »

Has anyone heard from St Helen's to arrange a time for interview? I've only had an email saying they would be in touch.

I'm just wondering how much notice they give you...? I hope I don't get a call asking to bring dd in the next day or something.

Also does anyone know anything about the interview format? My neighbour's dd has just finished there (she's 18 so it was a while ago) and she says they asked her to discuss a piece of artwork and some talk about hobbies etc. Does anyone know anything else?
sandy123

Re: St Helen's interviews

Post by sandy123 »

My daughter had an interview last year. She was asked question about her likes, dislikes, hobbies etc..........she was also given mental maths problems to solve which she found quite difficult. The women who interviewed her had to help in some. My husband and I met with the headmistress at the same time to discuss any questions we had.

Good luck
Harrow-Mum

Post by Harrow-Mum »

Has anyone heard from St Helen's to arrange a time for interview? I've only had an email saying they would be in touch.

Hi Middlesexmum

I am quite pleased my DD got through St Helen's , since i haven't heard from them i called St Helen's today and they gave her an interview date.
Good Luck
Ramana

Post by Ramana »

I called the school today and they gave us an interview date and time now...
Middlesexmum

Post by Middlesexmum »

Ramana, when's your interview? How much notice do they give you?
Ramana

Post by Ramana »

Hi Middlesexmum

At St Helen - they asked me first, are you okay to come this Sat, I told them yes I am fine with this Sat.

I think, you can choose date and time when you call them..
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now